Oct. 2 2012
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad both delivered two of the most controversial speeches at the latest session of the United Nations General Assembly. And while the Israeli’s speech was aired in full on CNN, the Iranian’s address has been ruthlessly cut and the viewers have missed some very important points. What are the ramifications of this kind of selective reporting? RT’s Liz Wahl is joined by Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist who suggests that sensationalism, hype and downright propaganda is being used to push America into a war with Iran.
If you’re understandably iffy about RT, you can read more about the suppression of the Bahrain documentary here, it’s not bullshit.
"And after some investigation we found out that CNN International is actually making money from the Bahrain regime."
(via hackr)Source: descentintotyranny
- libertariancontrarian likes this
- defff-beats likes this
- informationaction reblogged this from descentintotyranny
- ekternine777 likes this
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- psyphi-noetics likes this
- mrwhocares likes this
- djtoe likes this
- lostamongthestars reblogged this from globalconsciousevolution
- spacira likes this
- lostamongthestars likes this
- layo87 likes this
- globalconsciousevolution reblogged this from hackr and added:
- alooyisa likes this
- fuckedupblessings reblogged this from hackr
- hackr reblogged this from sigfodr
- hackr likes this
- sigfodr reblogged this from descentintotyranny
- descentintotyranny posted this